PLAY A ROUND for the Wranglers
May 18, 2021 @ 10:30AM — 6:00PM Central Time (US & Canada)
10:30 AM -12:00 Registration/Lunch NOON - Shotgun Start 4:15 PM - 6PM - Dinner/Awards/Presentations
Includes: green fees, cart, tee gift, breakfast, and lunch
- 10:30 am -12:00 noon • Registration & Lunch
- 12:00 noon • Shotgun Start
- 4:15 pm - 6pm • Dinner/Awards/Presentations
- Four-person scramble.
- Single entrants will be placed on teams.
- Closest to the pin (men and ladies).
- Longest drive (men and ladies).
- Hole-in-one prizes.
New Danville Golf Tournament
10951 Shepard Hill Rd
Willis, TX 77318
Brady and Kelly Hull
- If the tournament is canceled due to weather or other acts of nature, dinner will still be held at 4:00 PM. (Guest passes will be provided upon request.)
- If inclement weather occurs there will be a 45-minute hold prior to the assurance of rain.
- If the course is closed by WGC rain checks will be issued based on the amount of holes played.
- If any group plays more than 12 holes, there will be no rain checks issued.
- All cancellations must be made 3 weeks prior to the tournament for a full refund.
This tournament benefits New Danville and adults with disabilities/special needs. We sincerely thank those who chose to participate in this event. No gimmicks, no mulligans, or raffle tickets, just enjoy a fun round of golf on a beautiful course and meet the "Wranglers" from New Danville whom you will be supported by your generosity. You won't be disappointed! While there will be additional opportunities during and after the event to contribute to our cause we are keeping it simple and fun!